According to the Consumer Products Safety Commission, more than 451,000 residential fires occur every year. One third of these are caused by problems in a home’s electrical system such as…

  • Faulty and old wiring
  • Short circuit and poor maintenance
  • Overuse of electricity
  • Faulty electrical appliances

It’s also worth noting that electrical wiring problems cause twice as many fires as faulty electrical appliances.

The average home is now more than 35 years old. That means that many homes were built before most of today’s electrical appliances and gadgets were even invented. The steady increase of consumer electronic use and home energy consumption means that the electrical systems in many older homes could easily become overloaded.

Inadequate electrical capacity can be exacerbated by  the increasing number of devices that consume electricity in your home like new heating & cooling equipment, frost-free refrigerators, clothes dryers, water heaters, electric ranges & ovens, dishwashers, and other powerful electric motor-driven tools & appliances.  If you find your fuses or circuit breakers tripping, or have your lights dimming, it’s time to carefully look at your situation before equipment failure, fire, or other problems arise.

Safety courses are part of our routine, some of our certifications and training include:

  • OSHA
  • MSHA
  • Hazmat
  • Lead safe
  • Lockout/Tagout
  • Arc flash
  • First Aid/ CPR
  • NYS alarm installers license
  • Confined Space